About Sahara+- Nurses Bureau Training
Sahara+- Nurses Bureau is totally committed to delivering the highest standards of healthcare by training for different caretakers services like Baby Sitters Services, Physiotherapy Services, Mother Infant care, Elderly care services, Cancer Care Services, Ward Boy Sevices, Female Attendants Services, Male Attendants Services, Nursing Services, Patient Care Taker. We at Sahara+- Nurses Bureau believes in preparing caretakers with professional excellence, critical thinking, social awareness, and competencies meeting the caretakers credentials. The objectives of the training department are:
- To develop quality learning models for Sahara+- Nurses Bureau
- To design and create growth avenues for nurses at Sahara+- Nurses Bureau
- To establish cost-effective ways of teaching and learning
- To influence policy and practice in nursing education and quality through evidence-based practice
Professional Caregiver Training and Support
- At Home Instead Senior Care, we recognize the important role training and education play in preparing and supporting our Professional Caregivers. From the moment you’re hired, your local Home Instead office will provide you with our high-quality training programme, ensuring you have the expert skills needed to become a Home Instead Caregiver. Our training programme will also prepare you for the professionalism required to work for the leading home care provider in Ireland and throughout the world.
- All Home Instead Caregivers must attend our specialist research-based induction programme and those Caregivers who work with HSE clients must gain a FETAC/QQI qualification.
- Home Instead can offer subsidized training nationwide to Caregivers wishing to gain the FETAC/QQI qualification through our training partner Frontline Training Services who deliver a number of professional accredited awards to Home Instead Caregivers.